Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
in response to bluenoser's message

I believe there was some buying today, look for Penson. The grey area here will be trying to guess what "management discretion" with the NCIB may produce in these markets.

An interesting thing I see is the hammer hanging over the market at .62. It was 76.5K this morning and now is 91.5K in two orders.

This to me tends to act like a hammer over one's head. If anyone truly wants to sell they must undercut this sell order. This is what we have been seeing for the length of time the order has been on the books. Our bigger support (that is visible) lies in and around 50 cents. Is it possible the seller at .62 is the same buyer at .45-.50?

What a racket, imagine when the tax loss sales pop up, these guys won't care what they get, afterall they want maximum loss for tax purposes. Could be quite a snowball couldn't it?

Please login to post a reply
whaler
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2004
Social Links
Private Message