Hathor Exploration

Hole 116: 2.5 Metres Grading 70.34% U3O8 / #10-200: 22.5 Metres Grading 11.3% U3O8 / #30: 69 metres grading 2.33% U3O8 / #10-188B: 7.5 metres grading 29.98% U3O8 ATHABASCA BASIN: WHERE GRADE IS KING!
in response to xol's message

Xol I understand you're frustration! In June of 2008 I Invested In a company named silver eagle mines. By March of 2009 the company was out of cash, the price of silver was hovering around 9 dollars and they were basically on maintenance. However. they were bought out by a company named excellon. I had to give up 2.7 shares of silver eagle for 1 of excellon. I wasn't very happy. To be honest I didn't think much of excellon! I thought I might want to give excellon a little time. At the close of business today excellon sits at .83 cents american. I'm still down but close to being even. look I'm not trying to preach to you but go back to the drawing board. Why did you Invest In hathor? Are you excited about the stocks possibilities? What are you're goals for the stock? Etc Etc... Xol If you're uncomfortable with hathor get out and go to another mining company. It's not worth developing an ulcer over! Xol you seem like a nice guy good luck and good Investing!

Please login to post a reply
van
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/31/2009
Social Links
Private Message