Hathor Exploration

Hole 116: 2.5 Metres Grading 70.34% U3O8 / #10-200: 22.5 Metres Grading 11.3% U3O8 / #30: 69 metres grading 2.33% U3O8 / #10-188B: 7.5 metres grading 29.98% U3O8 ATHABASCA BASIN: WHERE GRADE IS KING!
in response to xol's message

xol and fantomas I actually enjoy the banter. Here we have two highly qualified owners of hathor stock, who have a difference of opinion. This Is why I came to agoracom site,to see what real people thinink about thier Investments. For the last several weeks I have been looking at hathor as a possible Investor. In april and November I attended the chicago resource expo. The conference for the most part centered around silver and gold mining companies making corporate sales pitches at prospective investors. However, In a more relaxed social setting I was able to talk to a very well known geologist, and a young aspiring geologist whom raved about hathors properties. I walked away In April, but couldn't in November! I will be buying soon! The moral of my story Isn't whether hathor has good management or poor management, THEY HAVE THE GOODS! They will figure It out..

Please login to post a reply
van
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/31/2009
Social Links
Private Message