Gran Colombia Gold Corp

I like this part of the NR.

Notie Girl

Commenting on these results, Maria Consuelo Araujo, Chief Executive Officer of Gran Colombia Gold, noted, "The results of the resource estimate update at our Carla Mine are in line with our expectations and we are very pleased to now have an updated estimate that identifies over 1.4 million ounces of gold resources at our Segovia Operations. In 2012, we plan to almost double our gold production at Segovia from last year and grow to approximately 200,000 ounces per year by 2014. Given the long history of exploration and development in the Segovia area, we have a high degree of predictability and confidence in the sustainability of our operations. This history and the latest resource estimates, provide us with comfort that we have more than sufficient resources to meet our five year mine plan. In 2012, we will focus our investments in operational improvements to support production growth and we will continue with an additional 50,000 metres of geological drilling in order to increase the quality of measured and indicated resources."

Carla Mine Mineral Resource as of April 2, 2012 *
Tonnes (x1,000) Grade (g/t) Au Oz (x1,000)
Measured -- -- --
Indicated 245 7.5 59
Measured & Indicated 245 7.5 59
Inferred 341 4.9 54
Please login to post a reply
Notie Girl
City
B.C.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating