Goldstone Resources

Welcome To the Goldstone Resources Inc.HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to AUDE's message

I agree that the PRESENT DEAL ... stinks
considering that

Drilling in the Key Lake Area started in 2010 and up until May 30th 2011, we had managed to drill 21,000 metres as per the N.R. which includes the 9000 meters drilled this year . My model and calculation suggests we have found approximately 120,000 ounces at Key Lake.. so far .. Considering that another 21,000 metres is to be drilled this year.. from this years fully funded program... should we not contemplate another 120,000 or so ounces will be found.. I think it is very reasonable to to estimate this approximate number of ounces and note that I have not given any values for any drilling done before Goldstone started drilling Key Lake.. Some may not agree with my thoughts but.. I am willing to trade off ...by not including any drilling done by Cypress and others before we started.. ..

Now lets go to Beardmore and realize that drilling has also started there as well .. with this years drilling of the 20,000 metre program .. Knowing that, before we even started .. most calculated 50,000 ounces and I would expect that 20,000 metres should result in far more then another 50,000 ounces being found this year.. considering some of the known grades from past exploration, and from the mining done in the past..
So.. lets.. move on to Beardmore.. and the known deposit over there.. and add that into the above calculations and thoughts.

Folks... OVER A MILLION OUNCES ....and that's what we will give them for this deal..
Whoa.. I am not finished yet.

We will also give them all our future rights on all our presently 100 percent owned land package including our Timmins and Val Dór properties.

I am not worried about any remaining treasury as I expect most will be spent to complete the above drilling programs ..
We will also give them back the Premier Shares that we got for relinquishing our 70 percent of the Hardrock... an agreement that Premier whole heartily agreed to, with the former President of Roxmark.
We will also give them back our 30 percent share of the the 3.6 million ounces that Premier found so far.. yes... over another 1 million ounces.
We relinquish all rights to any future tax breaks for any exploration done on our 100 percent owned properties..
Before voting .. I suggest we all start to think of why Premier wants this deal.. They state they are paying the shot at Hardrock..

I totally agree with Ewan..... " Yes.. it was part of that tough negotiated deal with the former Roxmark people that you agreed to."

With out it ... $ 40 million approximate dollars spent on Hardrock exploration by this year end will really come into question from all those Premier Shareholders.. Could those shareholders and those institutions recommending Premier's new targeted share price.. be pressuring for a deal..???
I suppose so... as CREDIBILITY is at stake here ...and that includes all those at the helm of this ship.. called "Premier " including all those CREW MEMBERS that we see recommending Premier today.
Attending the last Premier event in Toronto.. I had a chance to talk to many and yes.. there were some GRS shareholders present and listening VERY carefully..

Premier., no doubt has lots of potential going forward.. No doubt about it folks.. They have some great locations.. but in the meantime... remember.. they really want and need this deal.. They need it before another $40 million or more is spent on the Hardrock.. and before we actually see just how big this Hardrock really becomes.

Knowing that plans to de-water are in the making... that $ 11 million dollars of exploration is budgeted for Hardrock by Premier this year and perhaps , even more maybe added this year for the six drills that will be working for all of the remainder of this year.. ( from what was told at the meeting ).
I also fully expect Premier could find another million ounces by year end in Hardrock 's drilling.. of which we would again be entitled to, if the vote goes against them.

So lets all consider what is really at stake here in this deal..
- Up first ... Credibility and Reputation.
- Secondly.. Around $35,000,000 being spent on Hardrock expenses ( by this year end) .
- Thirdly... All future Hardrock Plans and all future planning comes to my mind.
- Fourth .. All that we GRC Shareholders are asked to give up for this deal.
-
and lastly.. Just giving upand allowing this to proceed.. without even a fight..

Make no mistake.. Premier needs this deal and .. yes I do own shares in both companies.
I am definitely NOT against a deal... just the proposed valuation offered to-date.
I believe
Premier can, and has room to sweeten the pot . (Just like the attempted recent takeover of the TSE.).
I am, for the present time , sitting and watching for any new developments, before doing any voting
And at the present, I am ready for a fight for fairness for all concerned..

Why we never just offered Premier some the ounces found on the Key Lake Project for our share or portion of the Hardrock costs, is really beyond me.. We could have kept all our GRC shares, along with our 30 percent Hardrock Ownership, and YES .. all the remaining 100 Percent Owned GRC Property.

I rather doubt Premier would have accepted my deal.. Why ?? . They need the Hardock for themselves.. all 100 percent... Yes.. along with the 35 million reasons and more to come..

YES.. I feel ...... PREMIER NEEDS THIS DEAL... FAR MORE THEN WE DO..

THEY CANNOT STOP OR DELAY THIS ANYMORE, AND THEIR SHAREHOLDERS NO DOUBT KNOW IT

All in my humble opinion of course

Please login to post a reply
ful´o´gas
City
" ANYWHERE. "
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined