Goldstone Resources

Welcome To the Goldstone Resources Inc.HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to ful´o´gas's message

My rough calculations after seeing that the deepest hole reported.. is less then 200 meters core length...then I might suggest that all the gold seen to date is no deeper then 165 meters from surface ..

My rough calculations also show the mineral envelope now seen to date....contains an approximate average of 1.3 grams per ton and approximately 4 grams per cubic meter in the mineralized area.

I realize this is at a very early stage.. but at the present gold prices .. I also believe it's a good candidate for very shallow open pit.

My earlier thoughts of 2 holes per drill per week seem close to reality ....so another 10 weeks or so.. of drilling for the remaining approx. 40 holes ...should see this program finished.. Add another few weeks for assays and we could see a resource estimate by mid November IMHO.

So... Keep on drilling and perhaps we may yet see some stronger drill results and stronger gold prices in our future before this drill program is finished.

I also await for more N.R.s from our Joint Venture partner, Premier Gold, still drilling with 4-5 machines on the Hardrock Project.

Please login to post a reply
ful´o´gas
City
" ANYWHERE. "
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/25/2006
Social Links