Goldstone Resources

Welcome To the Goldstone Resources Inc.HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to ful´o´gas's message

After building a spreadsheet on..
Value of In Ground Mineral Resources or gross mineral value (GMV ) as of last Friday's gold silver and the closing stock prices .. I now see that ..
Rainy River has a GMV of $ 89.13 per share and it's GMV is 13.44 times it share price
Premier has a GMV of $ 19.91 per share and it's GMV is approximately 3.5 times its share price (ONLY)
Sangold has a GMV of $ 13.25 per share and it's GMV is 2.85 times it's share price.
but

GRC Mines has a GMV of $17.81 per share and has a GMV of nearly 35 times it's present share price..

I also realize that Sangold is a producer with a smelter and that all companies have a certain amount of cash on hand and all are exploring with drilling etc..etc etc

My conclusion is that

Premier is fully , to over-valued, at the present shre price but does have some VERY interesting projects going forward

Rainy River is a little better value at a 13.44 GMV in my opinion for the moment but also is interesting .

Sangold has a pretty fair value considering it is a miner/ producer and at these prices.

But GRC's Gross Mineral Value at
35 times it's present share price ....is UNDERVALUED DRASTICALLY

And GRC has begun their DRILLING on their KEY LAKE PROJECT

Is anyone listening ??

Am I the only one seeing this.. and buying.. like Sheridan and some other insiders..???

Please login to post a reply
ful´o´gas
City
" ANYWHERE. "
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/25/2006
Social Links