Goldstone Resources

Welcome To the Goldstone Resources Inc.HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

At the PG Annual Meeting ..I mentioned to PG,s Tim Twomey , Exploration Manager, that I had not seen any updates on their Hardrock Drilling for a long while.. His reply was that the drills took longer to complete the holes , as some of the holes were drilled deep..

His reply seemed reasonable but slightly guarded IMHO.. He also mentioned that since they had so many projects on the go at this time .. they had to slow the N.R.'s being released

We know there is, indeed, 5 drills working.. and drilling both deep down and some shallow infill holes were to be done .

So, now it's been 2 months or so , since those holes reported in the last Hardrock N.R. were actually drilled, and it's 50 days since that last N.R. on the Hardrock released on Apr 26th.

My thoughts are that in 60 days , 5 machines drilling an average of an approximate and conservative 20 meters per day ... would give us looking at around 6000 meters of core that might be released in the next N.R . I also keep in mind that with every day that passes until they decide to actually do another news release , we can maybe add another 100 meters or so to my core numbers,

My final thoughts for today is...

We should all be ready for lots of results in their next news release in the very near future..

Please login to post a reply
ful´o´gas
City
" ANYWHERE. "
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/25/2006
Social Links