Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

As most of you know who read this board on a regular basis, I've written a book called "A New Way" and it is about how to live life differently. It is based mainly on fact and combines real history with presentday happenings.

Here is a small snippet from the book explaining how life can change if we take the initative and allow it to.

A little history first.

In 1976, the Azores were granted autonomy from Portugal (fact).

In my book, I explain how certain well-heeled people took the initative to move in and create a new way of life - from a debt driven society to one driven by people with means, but also with good intentions.

Snippet:

“Carmen, what’s life like on Terciera?”

“ We have a very good life on Terciera. We are run by a committee of volunteers and except when the residents feel a need for something special, we’re left alone to live our lives as we see fit. I’ve been to the mainland and I’ve experienced the restrictions there. That kind of life is not freedom!" (end of Snippet)

Comment!

Life, is really simple, but we have allowed it to become so complex, life is not enjoyable any more, at least for the most part. It needs to change back.

I remember as a young lad, when my parents received mail, delivered right to the door, everyone wanted to know why and what the mail was all about. It happened so infrequently that it was an event.

Today we get so much mail, e-mail etc. and most of it is crap, but it must be read and either answered or discarded properly. I spend over an hour of my day reading various mail deliveries and even more time if answers are required; and I'm retired!

Is this progress?

"We live in interesting times"

Good Luck to all!

Please login to post a reply
cockerel1
City
Sherwood Park
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating