Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to gwr1's message

The paragraphs below from Ed Steer's contribution drew my attention, even more so, when i clicked on the list of members of the Silver Institute. DCFM.

"You have to wonder why the silver miners aren't up in arms about this obvious price rigging, along with the massive short-side corner that JPMorgan et al have had in the silver market since 2008.

One of the reasons is The Silver Institute. It's always loaded with mining company executives and other members whose sole purpose is to make sure that these questions never get asked.

For instance; can you imagine any silver mining company executive vying for the job of President of that organization on the platform that he was going to get to the bottom of this JPMorgan price fixing scheme? He wouldn't have a chance. All presidents, current and past, sold out to the dark side of The Force years ago, or they would never have been asked to join, let alone serve.

Here's their list of their members just so you can see who is on the list of silver companies that are actively working against your best interests, and it's a depressing read. I note that even the CME Group is a member. All any one of the members has to do is ask the CME Group why they're allowing JPMorgan Chase to hold a short-side corner in the Comex futures market in silver for over 5 years. But no one has obviously got the gonads to do that.

You couldn't make this stuff up."

Please login to post a reply
DONTCRYFORME
City
Prevessin-Moens
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2008