Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to DONTCRYFORME's message

I dissent. I see nothing delusional about GOLD888888's scenario and it feasibly explains everything we are seeing.

You want evidence? There is really only one towering metric that need be examined. Look at the absolutely disastrous SHARE PRICE action ever since this so-called "merger of equals" was announced, so that AUMN lies on the bottom of its peer group and showed no evidence of rising even after the silver price rose in August. The market spoke, aided by manipulation that everyone but the CEO sees. When this merger occurred, we were led to believe that he was a competent runner of mines. Has he proven to us that this is the case? Remember, we are using the share price as the measuring stick. We are not using hope, rationalization, luck or any other effete investment "strategy."

And incidentally, what exact value have the "50 other properties" to which you made reference added? And where exactly is the money to explore them??! It appears to me that was part of the bait, as was/is el Quevar. It may be mineral-rich or it may not be. Do you really know? What you, I and everyone else does or should know is that Argentina can be a treacherous place to do business and that does not fill me with a warm and fuzzy feeling.

I was born at night but not last night. By Occam's razor there is something really not right here and unless things begin to show definite signs of changing for the better that observation shall only be strengthened.

You can call those of us who have not drunk the Kool-Aid tin foil hat wearers, delusional, etc. all you want but what you can't change is the material history of this company's performance over the past two-plus years.

Please login to post a reply
Priggly
City
Vancouver
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/18/2007
Social Links