Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

I'm going out on the limb and predict that Monday will see an upside explosion in gold and silver. Why?

The COT is now firmly signalling bullish for the commercial traders. When have these guys ever been wrong? And the "dumb" money (I'm thinking I'm writing this to the "real dumb" money, LOL! (including me!)) has been sold a bill of goods that PM's are only going down.

First day of the second half of the year. The matrix has let the momentum funds book profits for the quarter. They went in like hogs to the trough to cash in this past week or so.

Sooner or later the matrix has to pull the what I think may be the only card left in the deck to encourage inflation expectations (which contrary to the FED bs is exactly what they want, read Rickards) repricing pms and acutally obviously devaluing the dollar for all the imbeciles to see.

IF they are manipulating PM's (duh right?), they really can't force the price any lower because it will kill the goose that laid the golden egg (pun intended) the miners. It's got to stop here.

For the same reason as above the matrix can't keep slamming PM's in the MSM. They don't want the miners to go under. It would take a long time to ramp back up.

It's summer and all the hedgies will be heading for the Hamptons, the Vineyard and the Cape, so everyone will be caught flat footed. A huge short squeeze.

I think we saw a glimpse of this this afternoon when late PM's took off. Insiders are jumping the gun.

If I'm right we will see Gold and Silver move big, like gold up $200 and silver up $10 in a week.

Just some thoughts to ponder over the weekend. Comments? High Ho Silver...Away!

Please login to post a reply
caseyc
City
Colorado
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/09/2008
Social Links