Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to mike97's message

I want to echo your sentiments and also appreciate your contributions to this forum along with numerous others. There are a lot of decent, patriotic, and smart folks here.

This past few years have been very frustrating and dissapointing.. or should I say DEVASTATING! Being down like 75% before JS appealed for us foot soldiers to "DO NOTHING" was hard enough to take but what has transpired since then is indescribable for an all-in believer like myself. I can't help wonder if JS and the many other Gold/Silver pumpers really sat by and "DID NOTHING" through this crash?? Or did many of them sell at their tight stops and even go short with the momentum before buying back in?

Some hard to swallow and expensive lessons over the past several years since I began partaking in the bitter metals, but still believe the light will have to shine on truth and reality eventually as many of us keep hoping.. Yes, I sat and did nothing! At least now I get to feel a little better as I see prospects of getting at least some of my original investment back over time. ECU/Golden Minerals - What a suckers ride of epic proportions... and I'll keep my thoughts on management to myself so as not to offend..

Please login to post a reply
dfin826
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/29/2011
Social Links
Private Message