Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

1. Sent my first e-mail to IR last week thanking them for a positive PR during this share price decline. Karen responded the next day.

2. Sent my first e-mail to Jim Sinclair, he had included his e-mail address in one of his comments last week. He responded almost immediately. Tend to believe and trust, yes trust, what he says. No substitute for experience.

3. When I was an options market maker in the '80s, the economy and stock markets were looking great in January. Optimism was high and there was a distinct abscence of any negative economic news. The markets entered a severe downturn quickly. Not unlike the current atmosphere of euphoria and string of dow/s&p gains of late.

4. Looks like a disconnect from the stock markets and general economy to me. Looking for a significant pull back in the stock markets, with a 300-400 one day decline along the way.

5. All of the recent precious metals commentary is the most gloomy in recent memory (except for Sinclair). I wonder if the Chinese, who are buying pms hand over fist, read it this way. I don't think so.

6. Hanging onto AUMN. My average price is quite a bit higher, but whose isn't.

GLTA

Please login to post a reply
DeceitfulWealth
City
West Bend
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/04/2009