Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Stephen Leeb at King World News today.

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2012/12/13_Buy_Gold_-_Fed_To_Print_Over_$1,000,000,000,000_Per_Year.html

Right now you can buy gold, which is headed to $10,000, at $1,700. So these prices which are manipulated are simply a gift. When I said oil was a $100 commodity, it was trading lower than where silver is today. Everybody said I was crazy. I’m not crazy. Gold is heading to $10,000 with or without people reading this. Gold and silver are really the de facto currencies in today’s world and they will be the leaders going forward, not paper assets.

The one caveat would be the miners. Quality miners are a paper asset investors can believe in. A great deal of big money has been patiently positioning themselves in key mining stocks just waiting for the explosion they know is eventually coming.

But everyone should own physical gold and silver. Once you start buying gold and silver it’s hard to stop. Once you get it in your hands you just want more. So for people who are discouraged in gold or mining shares, don’t be. Your day is coming and it’s coming sooner than you think.”

Please login to post a reply
mike97
City
Ottawa
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/31/2004
Social Links