Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to Babaoriley's message

In no way do I think that managment did this in a deceitful or underhanded way. I just think that the timing was horrendous. They still had $20 million in the bank and if I could see that the PM's and the market was in for a significant boost after the Fed announcement then they surely should have been astute enough to recognize it. I have no doubt that the people they were dealing with wanted to get the deal done before any appreciable rise in the markets and the SP...I guess they were the smart ones.

I am quite sure that management has much more to lose than I do and highly doubt that there was an malicous intent. Hopefully they can now get the things done that are needed to get production to the level that is needed. I just have to wonder if we can trust them to get it done, given what has transpired.

I even bought some more on the drop but don't intend to hold them long. This is nothing more than a trading vehicle until they can prove some decent production aqnd profitability.

Show me the money...

Please login to post a reply
mooseslayer
City
Thorold
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2007