Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to gwr1's message

I agree with GWR's reaction to the accusations directed at AUM's management. It seems that it is quite common in forums like this one to take advantage of the anonymity they provide in order to criticize the actions and the motivations of company managements. The general theme is often that management has ulterior motives and that their attentions are directed to manipulating the stock price and somehow lining their own pockets while taking actions that are in direct conflict with the interests of their shareholders.

One thought that comes to mind is that The Sentient Group continues to invest considerable sums of money in AUM and is the company's largest shareholder. I would recommend that doubters look at the Sentient Web site and review the list of active employees, many of whom are doubtless keeping a close eye on AUM and its management. Once those doubters have done that I would like them to provide us with their assessments of the Sentient people. In order for Sentient to continue to strongly supporting AUM I would suggest that they see real value in the company and its future. If the doubters have other opinions about these people, the way they do business and the reasons for their continued support of AUM they should give us the benefit of their insight.

Please login to post a reply
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links
Private Message
Golden Minerals Company