Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx5Sc3vWefE&feature=share

Makes me proud of the young people and my home land... here's the big question... why don't the majority of Sheeple get it?? They think we're conspiracy theorists and crazy people.

The Hedge funds and banks destroyed Greece, caused panic in Ireland, are pushing Spain to the brink and are doing so in order to get pressure to build for eurobond bailouts fiananced by loans from them. The banks dont want Greece to go Bankrupt, they want them to be bailed out with imaginary funds.

We sit here perplexed by a stock valuation which is so illogical its mindblowing, but it's not actually illogical, it's very logical. It's FIXED. Fair and transparent financial dealings and markets have been dead for decades.

I remember as a kid going to the bank at home and there were no service charges. I recieved 5% on my bank account savings and NO ONE talked about how wealthy bankers were. Fast forward 35 years and all the best and brightest go to finance. Why? Money. Not real money... FIAT money... but real enough for them here and now. Which is why the best and brightest protect their own interests and defend it.

So very sad.

Soul

Please login to post a reply
Mrsoul027
City
Zurich
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined