Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to gwr1's message

I like your optimism GWR...

After careful consideration of this resource issue, I think I come out slightly on the other side of centre.

1. Management is changing it's resource process and cuttoff levels for inferred for what reason?...because they say the market LIKES to see less inferred resource..??

2. This obviously isn't the case, therefore I must believe that they are intentionally bobbling the ball....make up your own reason...(I watched Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory last night and he looks very much like me on this subject!)

3. If the market doesn't want to see this new method...why could they not change back again to what the market does like.?? This would be called COMPETENT marketing.

4. These days, the resource report is all just a big computer database (I would imagine), where U plug in your data, set the cuttoff values (arbitrarily) and press the button...The computer does the calculations and out pops the number...Even if that were not the case, (I'm sure it's a little more complicated than that..), there is no reason in the world why they couldn't provide BOTH inferred values and BOTH levels of confidence with every resource report. Many companies do this...

5. I still hold AUM shares and warrants, and in fact, will buy more when the bottom is (firmly) in place. We know that the ounces are there. The value is in the ounces, even if management is not fully honest in it's CURRENT representation (and marketing) of those ounces. One day, it will be. I hope I'm not too old to enjoy it when it happens!

I still enjoy reading everyone's posts most weeks...

...AND, still OPTIMISTIC!...In this huge pile of $hit, there's got to be a pony or an elephant around here somewhere!

lotus petals,

Please login to post a reply
gildage
City
Ottawa
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2009