Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Here's my take, fwiw.....

--The Q1 production is excellent and I'm sure the company is on target for positive cash flow by mid-year.

--The El Quevar resource is okay but thought it might be a little higher. Most of the focus was probably on M&I enhancement and not inferred increase with new drill holes.

--I don't think the reduction in "inferred" for the upcoming Valardena resource is a big deal. The sector has not been appropriately credited for in-ground resource since pre-2008 massive takedown. And, management probably wanted there to be no doubt to the credibility of Valardena's 43-101.

--Unfortunately, we remain in a market trading environment whereby the gold cartel maintains the upper hand and continues to pressure the sector regardless of the metal price or company-specific news. For AUMN to be down +/- 25 cents the past several trading days is rediculous, especially since we opened higher on a couple of those days (only to revert later) and metal prices were positive. So, we must wait till either the metals rally convincingly or the shorts decide to cover.

Silverbull50

Please login to post a reply
Silverbull50
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/13/2011
Social Links