Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

A few candid remarks.

I have always found Eric King to be like a master of ceremonies, game show type. Nothing at all special.

In his recent interview, Pierre Lassonde seems like a fairly solid guy (and has seemed so in the past to me, too). He thinks gold may well go down to about $1,500 this coming year (I think he put the probability of that at 80% - he doesn't see higher prices until after 12 months or so).

Gerald Celente - this guy is a crackpot, he's far out and I can't tell for sure whether he really believes what he says or not. He is a fear monger, no doubt.

Jim Sinclair - just a solid, solid guy. He thinks gold may be going to high 2's this coming year, so pretty far apart from Lassonde's view. For a guy who has been so right on the money, he really doesn't crow about it in his recent interview and everything he says makes sense in terms of staying the course. Hope he's right again!

Chris Whalen - a reasonable sounding guy.

Martin Armstrong - sorry, very unimpressed. Talks a fairly good game, does not come across as believable.

Of all of the above, the most sincere guy to me was Sinclair, with Whalen second.

PM's looking a weak tonight, even with dollar off a bit. It seems to me we're headed for yet another opportunity to buy on a dip. I will wait and see if we hit close to $1,500 before accumulating any more PM's or PM stocks, though. Hope I don't get the chance.

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008
Social Links