Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to basserdan's message

The only problem I see with that scenario is that you must have cash flow to continue production. Yes is silver undervalued without a doubt. But until we make silver a currency exchange worldwide, companies will do what they can with cash to hold it down. We all know what the uses for silver are but it means nothing unless a inflation era comes along.

That would mean all top commodities to make a realistic change. But I am hoping we will see this change by March of this year. Remember this is a election year when a lot of money will exchange hands to prop up the candidates. This could keep the dollar afloat another year. But I don;t believe it can continue after the elections.

And if Ron Paul gets the nod all hands on deck because prices will reflect currencies in every country. Can:t use paper when its not given away. Then let;s see who has the goods. I am betting on Silver and Gold to make a major move. We just got to know who is holding the cash during the polka game.

Prediction! 50 silver next year or even 60 and 2000 gold.

Please login to post a reply
jnycat
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message