Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Another 3 ring circus for us. Nobama saw the poll numbers and knew he had to "look tough" with the banks, as anyone who is looking hates their guts. As an aside, kind of funny don't you think how Wells Fargo didn't get named after Uncle Warren rode in last week to do a sweetheart deal to recap BAC, seeing as Berkshire is a big holder of WFC. They didn't take part in the mortgage fraud I guess.

Watch behind the scenes on this "suit". Matt Taibbi of Rolling Stone writes that the US Attorney General is trying to put together an omnibus settlement with the US and all fifty State AG"s letting the banks off the hook with a $20B out of court settlement, admitting no guilt and declaring them immune from any further prosecution, federal or state. Stupid sheeple who can't count the zeros will believe that $20B IS A LOT OF MONEY, but as all here know this is just peanuts to what they stole. Disgraceful! And this will be the payoff for Nobamas campaign contributions from the financial industry.

I suggest you read the RS article for more on this, and if you are in the US, call your state AG and the US AG's office and demand this travesty of justice be unwound. As I hear it only the NY AG is standing his ground and not agreeing to the settlement. Maybe he'll be busted with a prostitute this weekend!

Sorry, I usually don't rant here but this s**t makes my blood boil!

Please login to post a reply
caseyc
City
Colorado
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/09/2008
Social Links