Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

This message is only for those people here interested in making money...

...so we can continue to accumulate ECU and ECU.WT at these ridiculous low prices...and make more money!

I don't break the board rules THAT often, but since there is nothing else of any value going on here, I have to mention a great play...

Remember July 18 last year, I gave U FR.WT at $1.00 -> UP 900% before expiry in March?

Then, around Feb, I said take those profits and roll into FNV.WT which was at $3.00 with 9x leverage. (I bought my wife a shitload, and now she loves me more than infinity!) FNV has now made 300% from there, and I'm starting to take profits...already.

I'm rolling profits into more ECU.WT (bought another 90,000 recently...should hit 1,000,000 sh very soon! I think I'm the only buyer on this board - people, they have 1 billion ounces of silver at $200+ per ounce by 2014...duh) and one other which my friends here should NOTE!

EDV is now trading at a P/E of 3.5 (according to TD, stockhous shows 3.7 with profit margin at 41%), and has a warrant with 3x leverage, good until 2014, just released some bonanza drill results (10m of 10g/T) and is making a very quiet move from extreme lows. They have more cash than AUM, and yes that's right, they make as much profit per share as First Majestic at 1/8 of the price. (Fundamentally, UNDERVALUED in the extreme..but, it's now being recognized!) I don't normally buy gold companies, (I like silver), but these warrants are like picking money up off the street imho. Do the DD and message me if U think I'm BS'ing U.

Enough ranting... Let's just make some money here!

Lotus Petals,

gildage

Please login to post a reply
gildage
City
Ottawa
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined