Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to Babaoriley's message

Isn't America a continent? If I were a United Stateser, or United Statesian, or whatever, I'd prefer to call myself an American out of convenience. So; United Statesians, Canadians, Mexicans, or Uruguayans, we're all Americans, and Lawnbowler is just being testy to nit pick on that.

Lots of testiness on the forum, and although I'm feeling it more than usual myself, I'll not raise the level of my sarcasm, to satisfy the damn hedgies. When we are angry at our allies, we are divided against our common enemy.

AND, last time I recall seeing such infighting on this board, was shortly before take-off to $1.4+

Hang in there everyone, our best season is just beginning. I have high hopes for more participation from joe + jane sixpack, as gold seems to be getting much more media attention at these levels.

AND #2, Blythe hasn't yet seen fit, or been able to trash gold prior to tomorrow's ghastly job numbers...so far. (Quick peek at the price...nope, not yet).

Keep smiling, even if through gritted teeth.

N

Please login to post a reply
Nessus
City
Dorval
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/11/2008