Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

those that might be a danger to themselves or others reads this board. Is the fact that PM shares are so much in the doghouse finally cause a meltdown of a significant amount of the brain power remaining on this board?

Is it the heat of summer - I know it's been over 100 degrees in Dallas for 30 days straight, and pretty hot and humid down Houston way, too. In LA, we've had a mild summer so far - who knows, maybe a 7.6 is around the corner.

Seemed to me that Lufkinunit's post was pretty much directed at the board in general. In fairness, if one were to read the thousands of posts here over the last 5 years, the overwhelming consensus of posters has been to hang in there, our time is coming, the cartel is near death, just wait till gold hits whatever number, etc. Several of the in-frequent addresses from management over the years has implied more than was delivered - but, in large part, our perspective and interpretation of what is said by posters and/or management is influenced by our predispostition - what we want to heara.

It's clear that the "advice" by consensus was to stay invested in ECU and buy on the dips. It may work out, it may not, but there has been many a cheerleader post on this board over the years. I've got no trouble waiting to see what happens, but I understand it depends largely on what percentage of investment assets one has in ECU, one's level of patience and, of course, one's expectations.

And Pic, like anyone and everyone else that posts with any regularity, you've said funny things, good things, bad things, right things and wrong things (but the characterization of all those "things" depends on who is interpeting was is said). With all the posts you make, it would be impossible to cite specifics, but that's my overall sense of your posts. The fact that you assumed Lufkinunit was singling you out is interesting.

I can assure you that the man from Lufkin can take care of himself (of course, that's assuming he doesn't attack Jcat like that awful man Cockerel did!!!LOL), but he has been disappointed with the results of the share price to date, not unlike most of us.

These are tough times in the market in general and in the junior PM miner market specifically, and it appears that is reflected in the posts of recent days.

By the way, our predicatment is not so bad compared to the DNDN shareholders - wow, what an ambush they got in after hours!

GLTA.

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008