Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
AUMN
about 13 years ago
in response to DONTCRYFORME's message

AUMN continues on its roller coaster. Yesterday down .35 or so, back up .21 today. There was a 51 cent difference between today's high and low on just some 117,000 shares. Must be a trader's joy watching the stock run up and down like that. So looks like the stock is easy to torpedo, as it was yesterday and as Baba certainly noticed.

I hardly look at it. Didn't like the merger then, don't like it now, though I'll not oppose it. I bought a bunch of ECU at 1.06 around announcement time, a lot more around .97 and jettisoned it all a few pennies lower. I've been snookered too many times adding to my core on rave news and expectations only to see a growing loss before very long. Not this time.

I'll keep the core I began in 1998, just for old times sake and which I've whittled down to a size more like Mr. Altman's numbers (clairvoyant, perhaps) after trying to catch up to the number of shares held by Mr. Roy. Fat chance.

Please login to post a reply
hobbers
City
Southeast Florida
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2007
Social Links