Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

I haven't seen such an all out raid on my juniors as occurred today in quite some time. It was relentless all day since late this morning, starting when gold and silver were still moving higher. When SLW and AG and some of the others began to sag in spite of this, I knew what was coming. But I didn't expect such a continuing pummeling in the face of rather steady PM prices. And I wonder how long they can keep it up.

What is even more infuriating and unsettling than watching this pack of wild dog manipulators chew up my juniors was the news the other day from Ed Steer about the CFTC rapping the knuckles of that hedge fund guy for trying to manipulate the platinum and palladium markets. Even fined the guy a million bucks and barred him from trading the markets. Like the CFTC's out there protecting us from the swindlers.

Got me yelling at the screen asking how come they can string up this small two-bit hood while letting the big mobsters to plunder free of charge. Sickening. Just shows the wisdom of the old Czech proverb, "The big thieves hang the little ones."

Please login to post a reply
hobbers
City
Southeast Florida
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2007
Social Links