Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to mike97's message

I think that the bombings in India will be more relative when it comes to Pakistan. That and the Hui starting on a good note for the week 6.79 and at 567.92 reflects a good trend for G&S. Also if you look at the Relative strength index it still has a strong pattern at this time. We are seeing a new page in history when it comes to any financials. It isn't just Europe the U.S. still has a lot of salvaging to do.

If this would only reflect in the jpm's we would all be in very good territory. That being said sooner or later they will have to stop shorting positions before someone smarter then they are comes along and takes control. It is obvious that no country will be able to get away with future inflation aspects. That only makes this a longer bullish signal for commodities in general.

And I really believe we will see what course is coming up when China opens up the new stock exchange. Though many people believe that Bin Ladens intentions were to continue major terror attacks he also said[ The only way to destroy the Western world was through ruining the money from the western world. I mean come on this guy had a lot of money courtesy of the U.S. government. And obviously still had plenty laying around to continue his campaign for years. I never hear much about that though. Where is all that money? It doesn't just disapear in thin air does it? Look what a million dollar mansion is worth in Pakistan. But history will rewrite itself in the future when those who have alienated the public with lies come to light. We will see someday but for now it's time to be prepared and not allow them to have us live in fear.

As FDR wrote,[ We have nothing to fear but fear itself] and soon the world will be enlightened instead of watching dumb media news.

Please login to post a reply
jnycat
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message