Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to caseyc's message

Hi Casey,

Although research could be done from other places I like what's seen on Yahoo finances. Although I don't think they are updated on this new transaction with aum and ecu I like the forecast anyways. They have a 1 year price target on ecu at 1.35. Now look at aum the price target for the next year is 75.60. So in converting these to price targets which sounds better to you.

First on a 1 to 20 ratio we break even. Secondly we now have a company target with Golden Minerals of 75.60. thats almost a 4 banger right smack in our face.

And thirdly we now have capitol without borrowing. I do not expect this ongoing interest rate to continue but it does look bleak. Either way 100 million in capitol gives the company no excuses to put the mill in full production. We also get more mining facilities to.

I to have been weary of this plan because of the way it came down. But from a financial standpoint this can only be good for us all. We will be a top 5 company if not the best. This plus rising G&S prices should possibly make us more than a 100.00 a share company together easily. Anyone who didn't want to buy in on a deal like that would be crazy.

Unless you think G&S is not in a bull market this could be the best thing to happen for years to come. And if Zinc is going to double or maybe triple in a year or 2 , we could be sitting on another 3 bagger. This has every implication of being one of the smartest deals of the next decade. I also believe the sooner we all get on the same boat the sooner we will see more buyers. Both companies should already be seeing them but it hasn't happened yet. Then again the HUI looks good today so we may see a good return quickly. Best of luck Casey.

Jnycat

Please login to post a reply
jnycat
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links