Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

I've been thinking about this merger. I like it for all of the reasons expounded here, except for the fact that I think our resource was worth more of a premium. So here's some thoughts:

We get that $15 mil loan no matter what correct? Even if the merger is defeated by shareholders we get that.

According to the merger info, ECU needs to have a shareholder approval of 66.67% AND the shareholders, warrant holders as a class also need to approve this with 66.67%. That a high percentage necessary for approval.

What if we got together as a group and said we would like a higher valuation of our company, say 1-15 instead of 1-20? Do we have enough shares represented here on this forum to actually accomplish this? One third of 300 million is 100 million shares. Am I way off here or is this possible?

Just thinking outloud here. I sure would feel better getting some premium for something I know has emmense value.

Please login to post a reply
caseyc
City
Colorado
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/09/2008
Social Links