Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Whether this partnership is a good deal or not, remains to be seen.

For me, the main reason I have been a big supporter of ECU, has been because of the dedication to the company, of Michel Roy.

From the news bulletin, it is obvious that Michel is no longer the driving force, which means potentially a serious change in direction.

I have always been a believer of operations being the driving force in any mining company, and I have serious doubts about "money people", and their understanding of what gets a company to the point of being a success.

In my opinion, accountants, financiers etc. only become involved when there is personal money to be made, regardless of what it took to get the company to that point.

On the surface, the deal looks o.k., but I am always wary when someone like Steve Altman, a financier, comes aboard and "hi-jacks, for want of a better word" the company.

If Michel stays committed for the long term, I am prepared to stick around, and a statement from Michel supporting this deal, would go a long way, in the short term, to maintaining my interest.

I watch with interest.

Good Luck to all!

Please login to post a reply
cockerel1
City
Sherwood Park
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined