Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to coach247's message

This should be an interesting week. 2 Friday closes now that offer surprises.

I've read many excellents posts this week-end offering explanations on what they believed happedned at 4:10 on Friday. There obviously were many shorts covering on what I believe was a losing position. I believe that the average short took a loss at 95 cents. Except for a 2 moths period or so, (Mid.Nov-Jan) we never really traded above 95 cents for a few years.

So why would shorts cover at a lost? So far only Coach offers the explanations of rumors of stellar results coming up. I know that ECU is very professionnal when it comes to that sort of thing. Rumors or "inside info" is not readily available. But as Coach points out, all you need is one person with a cell phone whether it be with the Co. or with the lab Co.

And what about this Gold margin reduction?. What's going on here? Can it really be to take the focus out of Silver?

I guess we'll get answers as early as tomorrow morning. Can this be the start on a stellar move? Armstrong mid- June!! Sinclair: loss of confidence, Greece, baillout II or default?

Happy Fathers day.

Later

Please login to post a reply
MajorD
City
Montreal
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined