Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to iluvsimba's message

Hi iluvsimba,

I said that only because I speculate that the buying due to the index inclusion had to be completed by end of day on Friday. Now that that buying is done, who will continue to support the price, or any price increase?

HOWEVER, I have heard rumblings of many silver mining stocks showing a very strong finish on Friday, (without specifics...and no time to research it) so perhaps something good is coming our way.

If we revert to our usual trading pattern, now that the index adjustments by the larger funds is done, then I think we'll see a little momentum jump on Monday AM, followed by renewed pressure by the shorts. Hard to say, and I truly hope I am wrong.

An unexplained sense of optimism for the metals and mining sector has been with me since the market close on Friday, and I cannot shake the feeling that we are very, very close to a very positive turn. Too many small signals adding up to give more than a "gut feeling", so I am very much looking forward to Monday AM, to see if my intuition is true, or only wishful thinking.

Fingers & toes crossed!

N

Please login to post a reply
Nessus
City
Dorval
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined