Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

OK 48 hours has passed since the magic $3.00 move up in Silver....enough time to reflect...

And the more I think about it the more I think I smell a rat.

So the silver market has a blow off top...at the market opening...in the global access market in Asia...on a day when the physical market in London is closed...it all happens while most of the worlds stock markets (where gold and silver trade) are closed and it's all over before the market opens in New York....

Well F that.

I am beginning to think the Bamks went and played a trick on the whole market by trading between each other and forced a blow off top on the charts with huge volume....between just them.

They bought a ton or 20 of futures contracts and then sold 2 tons or 40 of futures contracts and are now standing there pointing at the charts and saying see.....it's a top.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...it's an Fing DUCK.

I don't beleive it...not for one minute.

That was a flase flag operation....not that the market might not need a correction...but that was engineered to look like one....JMHO

Please login to post a reply
scoutaz_2003
City
Scottsdale
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/28/2008
Social Links