Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to gildage's message

Hey Zak...

Always welcome back. Everyone is always welcome here (well real investors anyhow)...

I have to agree with many of the others. It has been very frustrating and very difficult to keep going at times, however who is better primed to understand the real value of what you have then someone who has been involved for 10 years. Silver is sky high and showing amazing strength during options undulations (very predictable), ECU is getting ready to provide us with our first real peak of whats at depth and we have results coming with silver at much higher prices then the last results. So... yes .84 cents is just so, so, so ridiculous, but as CMXK has said before, shorters couldn't care less about the value of anything- they just look at charts, volumes, trends etc. If they get seriously caught out, many are just shell companies who fold and don't deliver... it's criminal, disgusting... but they are only able to keep us down as long as we remain small with low volumes. Big news means big volumes (see SXG and others). Shorters then flee and we fly.

If you believe in silver suppression, then you believe that silver will be 50+ for good. If you believe that, then you also believe that we will have profits. If you believe we will have profits, you will also believe that at some point we will make plans for a proper mill. If all these beliefs add up, you also believe that we may be as little as 2 years from this stock being a 10 to 20 bagger at this price. We will all be in the serious black at that point.

Personally I see no other stock in my portfolio with as much potential and that is why it's by far my biggest holding. Some see a glass half full... I prefer to see mine as ready to overflow.

Soul... wishing to see the shorters flee as I'm already all in and can't stand seeing such a bargain and I have to pass it up!

Please login to post a reply
Mrsoul027
City
Zurich
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/30/2008
Social Links