Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to bujjai's message

Did you get the irony of JD being played by Hitler in the video.i think i read some thing about Hitler being financed by the bankers,then when he started printing his own money they turned against him.

He had a quote,something like..."we laughed at the bankers ,when we realised we didn't need any gold in the vault" {to make money}...and now he's playing the evil banker role...in a plot to crash the evil bankers....anyway very amusing vid.

On another topic I hope this wikileak thing doesn't destroy our internet access. We need this very powerful knowledge" weapon" in our hands. I would not doubt that wikileaks is a cleverly designed 'red herring" operation.Designed to take away more of our free world ,piece by piece

Problem,reaction,solution. I better stop on that topic.

I have been very pleased to see the precious metal mutual funds do a running correction,recently. I am sure this would be be the correct analysis.You look at the top pm mut.funds.A beautiful ABC running correction,each leg has a smaller three wave pattern,ending with ahigher low...then break out .I think as the pmfunds' go up,so follows the jpm sector.

Great to see 5 million shares trade today...of course2 seconds till close,someone sells 100 shares. i'll get over it

...and what aboutthat "Gamboni"vein....thanks Michel,nice results

Please login to post a reply
willsilvaa
City
Victoria
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/07/2009