Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Hello everyone,great discussions as usual.i just wanted to add my two {pre '64}bits worth.Even though I am feeling more "precious" lately,i'll try to write something useful .

Yes , a bit of humour.We all need more,i think.I was thinking with all the "agro" lately we have to be close to the bottom,pychologically speaking. I haven't looked at the hui/gold ratio lately but the mindset of this sector is still hurting....{can you say 4 1/2 years}.ok maybe its just me. Anyway,i think we have a great group and an excellent web host. I think we should add one more rule.......Always write messages as if the recipient is Mike Tyson and he's thinkin' you dissed him!

So..my apologies to Scout, i don't mean to swear when i use wtf or @#$%&*. I will keep my writing cordial ! {had to check the dictionary...its not the drink}

Today at 3 59 52" some one grabbed ~30k shares at Ask {.73} THANk YOU ,typically we were seeing the oppisite at closing bell. Maybe...we will start to see more buying pressure.Maybe the game is changing with silver now flirting with $22

I am very concerned with this "naked shorting" in our sector .I would like more discussion about how to stop this.Should management issue a token dividend payment to weed out the "phantom" shares? Would this work? Howabout ECU gets a bunch of peers together and makes a statement..."we're coming after the naked shorts" Darn.. back to work....Will

Please login to post a reply
willsilvaa
City
Victoria
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/07/2009
Social Links