Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

The posts on this issue have been very confusing. I have only seen one stating the results of this suit. But not to argue or bring up emotions statements have been made and should be looked at accordingly.I wrote on a post in the GOG website stating[anyone have a answer on arbitration.] Without stating names my answer was as followed,[ Yes but in all fairness to shareholders and the companies, I don't want to comment.] I felt that was a fair summary and should be treated that way. I don't believe that ECU would release a statement without being fully aware of the conquences. This is especially true when the parties involved have not fully erraticated their problems.

I hope in future endeavors both companies can work things out. It is not good for either companies interest to have conflicts with shareholders that are involved with both. In fact it is a matter of conflict of interest. The court costs part is a little more involved. If in fact the original papers had established a suit in which the hearing board agreed upon,yes ECU would had to pay court costs. The other scenario is if ECU countered the actions of GOG then anything could be reconciled by the court.

The problem with court systems is that when filing if you don't cross your T's and dot your I's a judge can make a ruling that maybe seen as a judgement against the other party. But from what I have read ECU is in great shape and has lived up to the contract .

This was good news for both parties because now they can hopefully resume relations together again. It is in the interests of everyone including all of us as shareholders to show the goods and not fight over misrepesentation. The goods are there everyone and we are all apart of it. So let's beat up the cartel and work as a team. My personal opinion is in all we make a great team. I know I am proud to be part of all of you in this forum. Now let the buyers in. Gold is not going to wait for us. Neither is Silver.

Please login to post a reply
jnycat
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message