Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Good finds GWR. I guess i should be used to it by now, but Clive Maund sticks in my craw a little. After telling us to bail out of everything, he is now telling us to get back in to the pm's without much of an apology. Fortunately most of us ignored him and stayed fully invested.

I can't copy his charts but Harvey Organ opined last night about the COMEX silver situation looking good if the numbers are correct. You can read his full blog @ http://harveyorgan.blogspot.com/

"Here (in silver) we see a completely different kettle of fish.

Those large speculators that were long decreased those positions by 996 contracts.

Those large speculators that were short silver decreased their short positions by 231 contracts.

In the commercial category, those that were long decreased those positions by 2643 contracts.

Strangely, those commercials like JPMorgan etc that were short decreased their position by 5535 contracts.

The small specs that were long in silver reduced their positions by a tiny 50 contracts.

Those small specs that were short added to their short positions by 2077.

I am having no trouble in understanding the COT gold report. The COT silver report is very bizarre

I am not sure if the data is correct. However if it is correct, it must be construed as being very bullish

for silver. Also please remember that this report is basis last Tuesday night, August 24.2010 "

Please login to post a reply
mike97
City
Ottawa
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/31/2004
Social Links