Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to bigpic4ever's message

pic,

I looked at the 6-month chart you suggested, but felt the short term moves needed perspective that was only possible when viewed from a longer term.

As you can see the much of the trading over the past two years has occurred in the $0.60's which has provided a significant base during that time (hobbers mentioned the $0.62 magnet). The long term uptrend line that extends back about 8 years is still intact and has been tested about five times since the share price bottomed in March of 2009. It forms the lower border of the wedge formation in the chart below that currently places support in the mid $0.50's. Conversely, resistance now appears to be in the low to mid $0.70's. When that is breached, $0.80 and the all important low $0.90's comes into play.

In late 2008, the share prices plummeted very quickly from $1.30 to the $1.00 range, so I would expect a quick move back up to over $1.20 once ECU moves back above $1.00. Although I am encouraged by this week's move, the real fun begins when we set a new higher low and move back above $1.00.

Please login to post a reply
sketch
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/06/2008
Social Links