Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to Scruffy's message

I did not see that the news release said if this drift ore was sulphides or oxides. Hopefully it is sulphides because there are pretty good lead and zinc values. In the big scheme of things, this Gambusinos vein means little to ECU as it is probably less than 1% of our resource. What does impress me is that sample assays at drifts keep yielding gold and silver values 2 or 3 times higher than the core holes. What are we going to find when we drift the Terneras vein which was drilled at 1,800 g/tonne silver. The 2nd thing that impressed me is that the news release said the Chicago discovery could be a mirror of the main Santa Juana and that the strike of the drifted vein is 356 meters and remains open laterally and at depth. First, after reading ECU news releases the past 4 years, I have noticed that ECU is far less likely to spequlate or hype than are most junior minors, so if they say it may be a mirror of Santa Juana, then it is highly likely that is the case. Second, the strike length of 356 meters is about what is present at Santa Juana, but is still open laterally, meaning the Chicago mineralization might be more than that of Santa Juana. Regards.

Please login to post a reply
argoz
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/25/2007
Social Links
Private Message