Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to tdw747's message

TDW747,

I to am feeling very uneasy about what is coming our way. I think there is little doubt now that the general markets are about to take a big hit. My fear is that the PM shares have not detached from the general markets near enough and infact will not follow the PM's prices until after our sector has taken a big hit and G & S take off hard!!!

I just bought another batch of ECU last week and frankly now I am asking my self why I did not have the pacients to wait for a while. What I decided to do this weekend was to sell about 20% of my PM shares (mostly the highest risk shares (no ECU will be sold). That money will go into Sprott's new silver ETF.

I believe that the PM shares will have their day. ECU may become one of the biggest stories in this sector. But I am afraid that simply will not happen until Gold and Silver make a major move up. The hegies are just not going to get off of us until the writing is on the wall and so clearly written that Joe shmuck public wants in....

Just some of my thoughts,

Deno G.

Please login to post a reply
Denogadi
City
Saskatoon
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined