Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to coach247's message

Hi Mike! Soul here...

Sorry I've been meaning to respond for some time, but things have been crazy around the soul house of late- I spend 4 days a week in either Stockholm or London with brief blips back to Zurich to be with my wife and kids. Leaves time for reading, but not much for posting!

This is great news. I really am so tired of waiting and waiting for something to happen with my portfolio. ECU and Apple are the only two shares I have held onto for deal life over the past few years. Apple has paid me in spades, while ECU has simply been frustrating in that the potential is awe inspiring, but this constant manipulation and head bobbing around .60 cents is crazy making. An additional revenue stream is smart- as long as the money really does head back into drilling and piling up results to show what we really have under the ground. My bet is that we will even be shocked when drilling comes up big again and again... but we must drill and we must prove it. Silver is just a ticking time bomb at the moment, more and more people ask me daily about how to get into it... the masses are really loosing their faith in our current system- it all seems ready to pop.

Here in Switzerland the general mood is rather tense, it's like the Emperor has realized that everyone sees he's naked, but he keeps prancing about asking for opinions on his clothes. The masses seem to know that Finance is all smoke and mirrors, people have even given up trying to convince me that the gig ain't rigged. But the sad bit is... it just keeps going. When are folks going to not just wake up... but fight? ECU is best to be prepared and to have the numbers under the ground. I have a number of Serb friends here who have talked to me about their hyperinflation and its pretty dammed scary. They also felt they had all this stability, then one day the show ended and everyone could see what was going to happen. But here's the key, it still took over a year before anything really did happen! The one day the currency slid out from under the masses and they couldn't respond in time. My one good friend had prepared and had a load of silver coins buried under the ground, with a few gold ones to boot. He credits his life today to silver...

ECU is worth .60 according to my bank, but at the moment it's priceless to me.

Please login to post a reply
Mrsoul027
City
Zurich
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/30/2008
Social Links