Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Well Done Pic; It looks like the senior golds and the $cdnx:$gold ratio put in a little BOTTOM on monday the 15th....and the bigger metals mutual funds did ,as well.

you can see the down gaps get filled today ,some bullish "hammers".I am encouraged.

I think the near producers are next...{seems like volume is picking up lately with the ones i watch }

I just sold some Excellon{they looked ripe} and bought 700 shares of Silver corp [svm] i thought i better start getting some dividend payers. I read they are paying .02 per share quarterly{2 cents?}...and their ex date is march 29 . I am not really sure what i will get for my 700 shares.I need to do some more reading

My Mackenzie PM fund used to pay me about $2k a year in dividends,but the bums cut it two years ago.

long ecu and super bullish for a silver squeeze in may....Will

Latest discussion... What can ECU management can do right now, to stop this naked shorting of our shares or any other abuse of our share price ?

Why won't they band together with other companies and fight back as a group?

Will

Please login to post a reply
willsilvaa
City
Victoria
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/07/2009