Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

I remember several years back when I first bought my shares of ecu about being told what the ratio was for the dollar and gold. I can't remember though who it was that wrote this. If anyone has input let me know ty. According to that report though if the Gold standard had not been taken away by Nixon and company it would have cost, {and mind you this was at least 5 years ago} if we were still on it 41,000.00 a ounce for gold by real accounting purchases. Now if that was or is true, then you would think it is far wider a margin now. But until a honest and transparent audit is done we will never know. This I am sure of. Silver is going to surpass every metal in percentages in the near future. It is inevitable. How are they going to replace all the purposes of silver if they don't have it. If any economy is going to boom including the one's that are doing a lot better than most other nations silver will be needed. Technology has no other choice at this point in the game. Medicine also needs it, and of course green energy will need it even more, especially the countries that want to be the front runners in this new global age. But they have one problem. It doesn't seem that anyone has enough stored silver. And when the time comes they all will be scambling to buy up any if not all silver jpm's. I truly don't believe ecu will stay hidden under the radar much longer. Finally they have got back to production and the results seem to be getting better every time. The best part is with all the other minerals being produced by ecu it should if metal prices continue to climb cover all operating expenses. That makes all the precious metals pure profit for ecu and all shareholders. I also believe that when this comes about ecu should be trading well over 2 dollars a share. In fact I really am surprised it is not yet. Of course this all will depend on every nation now not just the USA. And if by chance a new world currency is made then it will have to be propped up by something of real value. We all know what that means. Silver has taken a beating for awhile now and I just have a gut feeling it is going to explode fast and furious. And I think spring is going to prop up silver and gold buds.

Please login to post a reply
jnycat
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message