Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Candente Resources traded for its last day today. Starting Monday the company will change to Candente Copper plus a new company Candente Gold with existing shareholders getting one share of Candente Gold for each 5 shares of Candente Resources. Even though copper prices have risen significantly the last 6 months, Candente's share price declined during this period to $0.42 on 12/15. http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=DNT.TO#chart2:symbol=dnt.to;range=6m;indicator=volume;charttype=line;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=on;source=undefined Since then the share price rose to $0.59 today, a rise of 40.5% in 2 weeks.

To me this shows that the shorts drove down the price so they could cover from a lower base. The last 2 weeks are when the covering happened. I do not know if the shorts were naked, borrowed or legit. This indicates that the average junior might be 40% undervalued because of shorts. How the regulators can justify this is beyond me.

Please login to post a reply
argoz
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/25/2007
Social Links
Private Message