Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to 99921's message

Hmmm... what you describe is so far from my experiences that I really can't comment. I called my family and read this out to them to see what they thought. My brother has a number of issues as does my Grandfather (who is very old and very ill) - neither of them has recognizes this either, they are both very happy recipients of excellent care. However, I do recognise that there are certain things I like better under the Swiss system as it curbs abuse... like a franchise. If you choose a low franchise you pay more each month, if you choose I high one you pay less- but regardless you have one.

The franchise makes you pay the first part of your costs each year... I for one have a franchise of 300 chf as I have long term Physio care- my wife has 1500 chf as she is rarely sick. It does make you think each time you want to use the services- is it necessary to see a doctor for this? My brother has some legitimate health issues, but he also abuses the system in my mind- something like a franchise would help that.

Regardless- I'd rather wait in line than have no health care at all- and for one I believe that the rich should not have more rights than the poor in regards to health. If that's what's happening in your part of Canada, it's wrong- in Switzerland we all pretty much have the same care, it only depends on if you want a room to yourself or wish to share. How many horror stories could I write about US health care? You know it would be a very long e-mail indeed.

Peace

Soul

Please login to post a reply
Mrsoul027
City
Zurich
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined