Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to bigpic4ever's message

Good afternoon pic

Gold ans silver both bounced after the crimex close. Neither fell below critical levels, gold bouncing off of $1105 and silver off of $17.20

Given the huge effort by the criminals in new york, I consider the price action today to be very constructive. We are moving up so fast, it would be better (if not a bit uncomfortable ) for the metals to retrace a bit.

I can imagine the current group of big buyers wanting the boyz to bring the price down periodically so as to get a better price. They are just risking a huge price more up or a lack of physical with which to settle long contracts.

I will get worried if we go up every day for a month without a correction. We have had only 1 weekly down close ( 30 Oct ) for gold since the 25 September close of $996. That is kind of scary and kind of fun at the same time. Sometimes it is hard to just look back and see that we have come a long way very fast. That is true for ECU ($.52 Can on 25 Sept ) as well as the metals.

Please login to post a reply
Scruffy
City
Hot springs Village Ar
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/14/2008
Social Links