Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

THE JUNIORS ARE STARTING TO POP just look at there volume!

I guess many remember that phrase/jingle from the Kelloggs commercial but i am starting to see that phrase with some of these junior mining companies. This in fact is very very bullish we have seen some of these companies get destroyed, plateau and now they are starting to POP! a Perfect example is GPR!

Not to mention the others that have had a descent rally over the past couple of months!

They are giving it everything that they have to keep invstors convinced that gold will tank and that 1000 gold mean nothing. Stay focused and trust your gut. Pull up 5 year gold chart and that should answer all your questions. You will soon see a rage and a huge attraction in the PM sector. You can't time it though, you will just witness stocks with runnning legs. You need to understand that these minature lions have been locked up for years and have out grown there cages! Its time for revenge so release the hounds, be smart stay invested and do not let anyone take your soon to be golden ticket out of your hands!

It always hurst selling and seeing your stock soar TRUST ME!

ECU IS WELL ON ITS WAY TO BREAKING NEW HIGHS I AM FULLY LOADED IN THIS COMPANY AND AS MANY KNOW I HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS!

sharky ^^^^^^^^^^^

Please login to post a reply
SHARKBITE
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links